- College Planning and Consulting for the Central Valley (My blog!) - The blog I keep to help my students stay updated on information.
- The Choice - Perhaps one of the most well-known admissions blog, this New York Times advice blog was discontinued in June of 2013.
- Admitted - The official blog for NACAC, National Association for College Admissions Counseling
- The College Solution - Lynn O'Shaughnessy writes about general college admissions topics in a user-friendly way.
- My College Guide - College Admissions tips, facts, and information for students and parents
- Grown and Flown - Written by two moms, this blog is witty and informative, offering advice on college and other areas. Check out the Off to College topics for posts related to navigating through high school and college with your teenagers.
- The Ivy Coach - Specific help for students desiring to be admitted to elite colleges and universities
- Best College Fit - General information about college admissions, focusing on choosing a college that fits the student
- Get Into College - Short, easy-to-read content from a Columbia graduate who now focuses on college admissions
- Top 50 Blogs by School Counselors, from School Counseling Masters
- 50 Best College Admissions Blogs, from Schools.com
- College Smart Radio, from Westface College Planning - An informative series that has a focus on the financial side of college admissions.
- PossibilityU - YouTube videos that give quality information along with an entertaining "sketch" video. Informative and engaging!
- The College-Bound Chronicles - Hosted by Dr. Nancy Berk, mother and psychologist, and Lian Dolan, mother and broadcaster, the College-Bound Chronicles offers advice, tips, and more as these women walk through the admissions process with their children. Their weekly guests give professional insight into a number of admissions topics. A great listen for parents!
- College Experts Talk - A resource for parents and students navigating the college process. Host Felica Gopaul interviews experts each episode and covers a number of different college admissions topics.
- This American Life: "How I Got Into College" - This American Life, hosted by Ira Glass, is one of the most popular podcasts out there, and this episode is a great listen discussing the crazy ways schools got into college. A college admissions officer also discusses the things not to do when applying.